Event & Convention Videography
Lights, camera, action!
Compelling videography in events, meetings and corporate programs has become the new efficient way to capture and share your story, and is increasingly the preferred business marketing technique.
Where once attaching a photo could convey the message, through time those memories will fade.
Today, nearly 75% of businesses and consumers rely on fresh, compelling video content to make relevant decisions on products and services. Live action is more likely to be shared viral on social networks as well.
Whether it is impromptu “man on the street” style or in the studio, interviews connect your programming with the audience.
We can provide:
- on-location interview stations
- roaming ENG interview crews
- In-room studio interviews
- full studio production
Interviews are typically booked hourly or by a day rate. Let us know what you want!
Often overlooked and unseen, great editing can be the difference between mediocrity and a memorable experience for your attendees!
We produce videos onsite or post-event with quick turnaround. It is important to know that there are different types of edits, and we understand the needs of each:
- Promotional videos – used to promote the current or future event
- Highlight videos – fast paced and high energy fun to get the crowd engaged
- Recognition videos – to honor awardees and to honor outstanding achievements
- Live channel videos – news and entertainment style for feed throughout the day
Editing, whether on-site or post-production, is typically priced by the hour or day.
Nothing beats real-time communications to engage attendees!
From basic camera operators and projection, to in-room TV programming customized with content, sponsor messages and client information we can provide dynamic and entertaining services!
- Camera Operators
- In-room TV Programming
- AV Equipment and Personnel
Live products are typically quoted either hourly or by the half-day. Flat rates for larger projects are also available.